Best Stereo Receiver For Music How Do I Fix A Home Stereo Receiver That Intermittently Stops Playing Through The Left Speakers?

How do I fix a home stereo receiver that intermittently stops playing through the left speakers? - best stereo receiver for music

I'm at the age of 10-15 years, the origin of the LXI standard stereo receiver that has 4 speaker outputs (2 right, 2 left) and works well, except sometimes when the volume is low, left-channel speaker come, or just win "Audio Output Jack T. As the volume and keep it there, it" deletes "the connection and work both sides, but you can not always late at night when I want my music sweet. Is there something wrong with the connections or is it just dirty? "I could not say to a receiver in a car engine, so if someone would answer, I made a brief statement, such as access, when you talk to may .

2 comments:

Charles C said...

Tinstar replace the control try to clean trees. Search for a replacement may take some effort to get a more exact match. Get some electronics cleaner onto the button and spray the tree. Do this three times, or see if it is.

sankar said...

Replace the control volume / balance. Positive vol. Control is the reason. Because the command has no contacts in the wiper control at low temperatures. Just the same with the value replace.

Play Happy,

S. Sankar.

Post a Comment