Www.size Of Vigina Derivation Of Viete's Formula?

Derivation of Viete's formula? - www.size of vigina

Please can someone explain how Francois Vieta has its own formula for calculating pi (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - hishttp: / / www.sizes.com / figures / pi.htm) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - h ... Formula (2/pi = RT2 / 2 ... ..) is on this page. I am alone in Precalculus simplest way of disposal, the better. I searched everywhere, but I can not find a simple deduction, and I must say, my representation error Monday. Thank you!

2 comments:

Uncle68 said...

They are described briefly in the first reference to Wikipedia. I found always a bit difficult for the calculation of Pi for me. I played with different techniques to do when I was in college many years, and I thought that the most effective methods to converge a range of quick and could be terminated if it is needed at the required accuracy. At any time you need a (better have), the value is unchanged, but the last digit in the next step. A summary of modern methods in the second reference given.

I could not keep his connection with the work on the street.

Joe R said...

Need extra money? No problem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7hhZVxtmdE

Post a Comment