Christmas Watermarks Help! How Do I Get Watermarks Of A Satin/sateen Dress?

Help! How do I get watermarks of a Satin/sateen dress? - christmas watermarks

I rented a costume for a Christmas Ball, which is handmade and has no labels. I do not know if it's real or satin satin effect. The due tomorrow, and yesterday evening I noticed a few small black spots and affected areas with water. The marks are gone, but when I left the wet clothes watermark! If people notice is from the rental, and I have directed the filing of the disease, to give them £ 60! Is there anything I can do? They had to be cleaned as dry (but I do not really have time for this moment) Thank you!

3 comments:

Jo_Diva said...

Take him to the cleaners. If you try to do it myself, probably not disturb!

jammycak... said...

Not to sound like you really have time to do something. To be honest, it would have been better if the clothes dry cleaned after use to avoid the risk of losing the security deposit to be. All we can do now, is the thumb and hope that the rental place did not know. Sorry!

Post a Comment