Lantern Lighter How Does One Go About Setting Up A Lumogaz 270 Gas Camping Lantern?

How does one go about setting up a Lumogaz 270 gas camping lantern? - lantern lighter

Ensure that the lamp-butane and propane tank was pretty easy, but I have no idea how the light every time I try, a match or lighter, just to get a first big flame (monkeys, that my hand!) and the blows himself. So I have no idea what to do with the coat? Please do not help bast'd come with instructions!

Thank you very much.

1 comments:

c_kayak_... said...

I have not lit - without the skin (like the experiment, a candle without a wick, it's light.) The dress is threaded onto the shaft when the gas out how you can slip into a sock. They used to be a rope, I had put too little, but it seems fast clip. See this photo website Campingaz - Photo top right:

... http://www.campingaz.com/c-542-globes-an

They could probably or write them and get a copy of the instructions. Notes are also available bundled with the replacement of the mantle.

Post a Comment