What Does It Mean When My Girlfriend Cheated On Me In My Dreams What Does A Dream About Catching My Girlfriend Cheating Mean?

What Does A Dream About Catching My Girlfriend Cheating Mean? - what does it mean when my girlfriend cheated on me in my dreams

SUN 2 nights I dreamed that I went with my girlfriend, because she is a party and sent him cheating on me with a friend, trying to figure out what they were saying his name, and three different people, I think I saw Brad, I think I have it with Tyler, I think I saw Justin. Then he realized that I had called and told me she did not want to be with me. the next day in the dream, "she called me and said he had no idea what he was doing and he was drunk and wanted to be with me.

This dream makes me paranoid. I was so long with my girlfriend. and has a history of Gettin 'drunk' and sex openly with people they know well or just met that evening. make this dream means that there will be false in the future? or is it just my own insecurity?

Can anyone answer this question?

6 comments:

Don,The said...

The dream does not mean anything. Our minds are random bits of information and images based form fantasy. Thank God, you have not been guilty of all things in a dream, or in situations that never materialized. It is one of those, we can not act, or be influenced by this animation.

dymond said...

You answered your own paranoid.You fear of losing their dreams of inventing things about him.

richard t said...

This means that you are concerned about his past. It is with you now (I think I could have one). They are all in this .. Enjoy, and ,,,,, trust each other not to spoil a good relationship with a dream or worry what might happen.
Good luck

sdvegas6 said...

They are afraid he will and will not hurt .. Knowledge about their past, drunk, throws him into the subconscious, but they have nothing to fear but ourselves ... Let your dreams for you to be alarmed, it's a good thing to fall in love .. to accept only, and traps will remain in your dreams

rumbler_... said...

It may be an expression of her fear that her fool the basis of their history. does not mean it is or will be, or not, but their confidence until they reach the right decision or a person you feel you from the trust.

There is more uncertainty and anxiety in a story on, but if you want them to trust him.

It is a sign at all.

RE said...

Even without the dream, you know exactly what to expect with this girl. I hope you notice.

Post a Comment